Monday, May 9, 2011

Traipsing

School is over.

The celebration:

Went stomping around the dirtiest part of town with my friend, Liz and her new roommate for the summer, Ben. Until 4 in the mornin'.
When we made it home, wet and muddy and smelly. It seemed there was only one thing to do-
build a giant living-room fort and fall asleep.
So {Fort Lost Hope: Ultimate} was born.

One of the most fun things I have done all year.

Other things that make the list:
- Biking to New Market
- Hiking Alone on Ice
- Baking Bread with Daniel Broomba-kini
- Starting Farm Work
- Visiting Molly in Ithaca, twice
- Seeing Hadestown, Jonsi, Dr. Dog, Soil and the Sun, Yann Tierson...
- Meeting Adella, Alice, Abigail, Billy, Lani, Jake, Hunter, EARTH Clubbers, Liz, Nick, Rachel-Sarah, Jenna, My whole homegroup and everyone at OCP ever
- Every single time Clare came to visit
- Driving to VA Beach with Nikki to pick up my new bike
- Meeting Seth Martin and Jon Roberts//Philly
- Every single Sunset H'burg has to offer
- woo!

(P.s. my friend did a fun post about me)

1 comment: